Yacht Cruise with Stardust, Langkawi
STARDUST have two types of shared cruise - day cruise and sunset cruise. Our Eco Adventure Day Cruise offers the best opportunity to see wildlife and nature, its also best for kids because the concept is activity based island hopping and as it finishes at 5pm you won't see the Langkawi sunset. Our sunset cruise tour starts at 5.30 pm and finishes at 8.30pm so you get to see the famous Langkawi sunset.
Why Choose Stardust ?
Kids hoisting the Sails
- We operate most of our Langkawi yacht charters from the Kilim River Geopark in Langkawi. Langkawi mangrove tours to the Kilim River cost in the region. We spend an hour in the river on a mangrove tour doing our unique "best of the mangroves safari."
- Once you leave the Kilim River you are unlikely to see a single other tourist all day as we cruise round the "Eastern islands". Other tours that tour the overcrowded "Southern islands" see more tourist traffic from both bulk yacht operators and island hopping speedboats churning up the water with their high revving engines. Think peaceful and join us on Stardust.
- Kids will have a fabulous time. We are activity based and the day cruise especially keeps kids and adults busy with its many attractions. A busy kid is a happy kid and they will experience lots and learn lots sailing Langkawi's islands with us.
- Check out trip advisor and see what they say about us by clicking on the links below.
- We go to the best Langkawi beach. Our sand spit is simply soooh beautiful and the only Langkawi beach with water on both sides.
Copyright © 2012 SRI SAVITHA TRAVELS & TOURS (LANGKAWI) SDN BHD - Website Design by Media Indah Enterprise